Kiss these 21 tedious tasks goodbye with Ailo
15 Oct, 2021
Imagine what you could do with six whole hours back in your week. You could enjoy six deep-tissue massages, watch Titanic twice, or prepare a delicious Baked Alaska.
With Ailo, property managers can cross these 21 tedious admin tasks off their plate, so they can get back to doing what they do best: building relationships with customers.
Payments and Accounting
So sayonara to:
1. Daily receipting
2. Daily bank reconciliation
3. Chasing rejected BPAY payments
4. Writing cheques
5. Mid & End-of-month statements run
6. Chasing unidentified deposits
7. One-off disbursements for investors
8. Revising incorrect manual receipts
Trust Accounting & Tenancy Lifecycle
Wave bye bye to:
9. Checking the trust continuously to see when an applicant pays their deposit
10. Calculating and communicating the final rent payment to tenant before a property is vacated
11. Scrolling through rent reviews reports full of properties with expired leases
12. Refunding overpaid rent and fees when a tenant pays past the vacate date
13. Fielding paid to date enquiries.
No more spending hours on trust accounting. In fact, no more trust accounting at all!
When a tenant pays rent in Ailo, those funds get sent straight to the investor, eliminating the need for a trust account. Without a trust account, property managers can say goodbye to manual receipting, the risk of discrepancies, and auditing costs.
Say au revoir to:
13. Validating whether a renter actually paid
14. Calculating a rent increase to the adjusted day, and then chasing any shortfalls
Do you spend hours chasing arrears and having awkward conversations with landlords? We can help - with Ailo, it’s easier for renters to never miss a rent payment with features like auto-pay, handy rent reminders, and the ability to pay rent with a credit card if cash is tight one month.
“Arrears used to sit at about 11 per cent. Since we started using Ailo, it’s at zero,” Mel Morey, Hype Realty said.
Managing bills & suppliers
Say adiós to:
15. Alerting an investor and managing trades when rent won’t cover an upcoming bill
16. Processing bond refunds for extra repair or cleaning
17. Facilitating part-payments on large invoices, so repairs aren’t delayed
18. Asking owners of vacated or sold properties to cover bills by doing an EFT to trust, so you can disburse bills and issue statements
Tired of struggling to get busy cleaners and booked-out tradespeople to properties quickly?
“With Ailo, tradies are actually prioritising our jobs over the competition because they love how quickly they’re paid,” Trish said.
Say auf wiedersehen to:
20. Phone tag and lost emails
21. Trying to figure out the history of a property usually managed by one of your colleagues
Calls, texts, emails, Facebook messages… No one wants to miss messages, but sometimes it’s hard to keep up with all the different ways clients try to reach you! Ailo’s instant messaging gives renters and investors a quick and easy way to reach you, and saves a history of conversations. No more panicking when someone in the office goes on leave!